Saturday 28 December 2013

BREAKING NEWS

***2014***

Some of you will not be aware that Sugar and Ice of Shaw is a part-time business.  My main employment is elsewhere and means that I am only physically able to bake and decorate (alongside shopping, marketing, accounts, prepping etc) on a Thursday and Friday.

Recently, my time has been restricted even further and it has become apparent that I no longer have the hours available to make cakes.  Therefore, with effect from 2014, I will ONLY be offering;


Cupcakes

Cupcake Classes

Cupcake Parties


Sugar and Ice of Shaw is a business created from love and was never intended to provide a solid income.  It is with regret that I have had to down-size slightly, but if circumstances change, my customers and fans will be the first to know.



It is with a heavy heart that I have had to make this decision, but my main employment, family and health must come first.

 

Thank you

 

With love

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment